Fabric Car Seat Carepandaseatcover
Car seats are one of the most polluted areas because they are constantly sat on.
It can be easy to remove stains on leather seats, but fabric seats need to be approached with extra care as they are more sensitive to stains.
How to clean fabric car seat?
Since fabric seats are not water-repellent, they need to be cleaned quickly when liquid comes into contact with them or when exposed to a different stain. Some chemicals used may damage the fabric itself as well as change its color. For this reason, there are points to be considered when cleaning fabric sofas.
- Before starting the detailed cleaning for your seats, a sweeping process should be done. Particular attention should be paid to removing dust in the seams and intermediate areas.
- You can use cleaning and maintenance sprays to clean the seats. However, care should be taken to use the appropriate cleaning spray. Otherwise, it may damage the fabric of your seat.
- With the help of a fabric brush, you can remove the stains more easily with circular movements on the areas where you spray the cleaning spray. However, you should be careful that the brush is not hard and thick-wired.
- You can wipe the dirty foam accumulated on the fabric with a clean cloth. When wiping, you should make sure that the foams are completely cleaned.
- After the cleaning process is finished, you need to leave the seats to dry for about 4-5 hours. During this time, you should ventilate your vehicle as much as possible.
After thoroughly drying, your car seats are clean and ready to use.
Recommendations for Vehicles Not Used in Prohibitions for a Long Time
Thanks to the recommendations for vehicles that cannot be used in the curfew restrictions applied within the scope of coronavirus measures, it is possible to maintain and protect your vehicle.
Restrictions applied from time to time also prevent the use of many private vehicles. A number of malfunctions may occur in vehicles that are not used for a certain period of time. In order to prevent these malfunctions, you need to take extra care of your vehicle.
Problems Occurring in Vehicles Not Used for a Long Time
- battery discharge,
- Loss of air pressure in tires,
- Bad odors caused by stuffiness in the vehicle,
The problems experienced in vehicles that are not used for a certain period of time vary according to environmental and mechanical factors. Factors such as weather, humidity, sun, the environment where the vehicle is standing, the oil and fuel in it affect the problems that can be experienced.
There are certain recommendations for vehicles that are not used during the restriction period.
1-The long-term contact of the vehicle with the ground must be stopped.
It is recommended to use car chocks that cut off the vehicle’s contact with the ground. Thus, the tires of your waiting vehicle will be protected. If chocks are not used, it is recommended to move your vehicle every 3 days and change its position. In addition, factors such as sandy ground and puddles that will damage the wheels should be taken into consideration.
2-You must run your vehicle at certain intervals
All electronic components of your vehicle work with batteries. The most common problem experienced in vehicles that are not operated for an average of 9-11 days is battery discharge. To prevent this situation, run your vehicle for an average of 10 minutes once a week. In this way, the discharge of the battery is prevented.
3-The contact of the vehicle with the sunlight for a long time should be cut off.
Burns caused by sunlight can occur in vehicles waiting in the open parking lot. In addition, humidity in the air causes oxidation and damages parts such as paint and varnish.
In order to avoid these, you need to clean the dirt and dust accumulated on your vehicle.
4- Preventing Bad Odors
Vehicles that are not used for a long time may develop bad odors due to lack of air. In order to avoid these odors, care must be taken to ensure that the interior floor and mats of your vehicle are dry. Otherwise, bad odors and mold will occur.
It is recommended to ventilate by opening the windows of your vehicle at certain intervals.